Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here we go Again...

I have had many people (well really just two, one who doesn't like Facebook, and prefers the blog layout :) have asked if we would blog as we travel like I did when we moved to San Diego...Initially I said no, and while I won't promise to blog everyday, I thought it would be a fun way to keep in touch without having to check email. Plus, the kids will be journaling each day in their school journals so I can use that time to keep track of our fun Journey!

So, here we go again...This time back to the East Coast! We are less than three weeks away from being packed out of military housing. We will then move over to Admiral Baker Campground for two weeks. It is kind of funny because that is where we started when we moved here to San Diego three years ago. We are looking forward to having lots of pool days, biking, scootering, and exploring. It is always an adventure when you pack five people (three of those under the age of 7) and two dogs onto an RV.

Right now we are in the process of prepping everything for the movers. I got a labeler yesterday and my oh my am I having some fun! Everything is getting labeled...It should be very easy for the packers to get everything where it belongs and pack it up without too much trouble. The question really should be can they survive me and my labeling and very anal expectations when it comes to packing up...

1 comment: