Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Full-Time Camping...

Well, Bill wrapped up last night with the movers around 8:30...Exactly twelve hours to load all of our "stuff" onto the truck. It is amazing to me how much "stuff" a family of five can accumulate!

We are all settled in at the Campground and looking forward to the next two weeks of no schedule, dinners outside, playing at the park, and really just enjoying life! Sometimes we can get so wrapped up in what "needs" to done and forget to sit back and enjoy our most precious prizes God has given us....Our kiddos are loving being on the bus...they get to play at the park and stay up late and enjoy smores cooked in the microwave (Look, don't be a hater...no fire rings here at Admiral Baker). I am also VERY thankful for the time that our move gives to Bill and I. Endless hours to sit and talk and just enjoy being together...I would not trade any of it! We are blessed beyond belief!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad yo guys are having fun! All I have to say in enjoy, but I know you already are...

    ReplyDelete